Monday, September 21, 2015

Term 3 Week 7 Art Trail

Last week, Kauri Hub, which is my hub, went to an Art Trail. Also, a fun bonus thing we got to do was that we got to go to the Art Gallery. 
In my group there was, Henrietta's mum, Henrietta, Briar and Lake. We were in Mr Kenny's group. First, we had to do the Art trail, then when we were finished we would go to the art gallery. I think it was good that we got to do the art trail first and then go to the art gallery because we would be tired walking around town, by going to the art gallery second, we could rest. 
First, our question was to  name all the birds on the wall by the court house. I can't remember all of them but I can remember the first one which was name all the birds. Then, when we finished the art trail it was time to go to the art gallery. When we were in the art gallery this lady came and told us the rules. My favorite thing in the art gallery was the hands beat, what you had to do was there was this box thing and you have to move your hands and it will make a beat. After we looked at all the things we went back to school. I had a great day.


Here is a picture of my group!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Livy, It was fun at the art trial I liked the soldier that was on the wall and you had to move your hand and legs.

    ReplyDelete