Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Week 11: Things That I Enjoy Doing!!

I like to do lots of stuff that I enjoy so I will be telling you all the things that I enjoy doing. I have told you 6 things that I enjoy doing. Number 5 and Number 2 are my most favorite things that I enjoy.
  1. I love to read books, I will tell you some of my favorite books I like to read - Roald Dahl, The Twits, Harry Potter and Wonder.
  2. I also like girly things so I am really good at painting nails, I can paint both of my hands but I actually am a righty, I also love to learn new hairstyles -the braids that I know how to do are, French Braid, Chinese Braid, Ponytail, Plait and Fishtail.
  3. I love to go outside in my back yard and do some tricks on my monkey bars or swing set, even the slide. But I always end up getting hurt no matter what. 
  4. I enjoy spending time with my family in winter and watching a movie. Also my favorite season of the year is actually winter. 
  5. Since the holidays are coming, dad said that my family and I will go and play with the snow. I enjoy playing in snow.
  6. I also enjoy having a pillow fight with my siblings. My brother is the oldest, and then it is my sister so I am the little one. But I am still tough and I always end up having an argument.
So these were the 6 things that I enjoy doing. Thank you if you comment:)

4 comments:

  1. Wow awesome info Livy I like it how you explained what you like doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that you are shearing things that you like doing. Great work.

    ReplyDelete