Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My Trip To Auckland!!!

  


The Start

Yay, I yelled we are going to Auckland. Last Thursday and Friday I went to Auckland for an important thing. I was kind of sad because Room 12 had an assembly item to do and I wanted to do it to. We went to Auckland to see our guru that we believe in, he is a god to us. He has special words and he gives them to people, he gave them to my mum and dad. My mum and dad are not allowed to eat meat and they are not allowed to swear. They have to say those words when they go to sleep or when they wake up. You have to be 25 or over to get those special words. I can't tell you more because its private.

The Morning
We had to wake up at 6:00 clock in the morning, I had washed my hair the night before so I just had to have a shower and it did not take me long. So when everybody was ready we locked the house and we set off to Auckland. I was so sleepy that I just slept in the car, when I woke up we were in Taupo. The trip was really tiring when we finally reached Auckland.

The Hotel
I was excited to see the hotel, we were in a 2 story house, I have actually never seen a 2 story hotel so it was from the living room and then you we went upstairs, there were 3 doors. In the middle door is the shower, the left door is the kitchen and the right door was of course the bedroom.

The day
Finally it was the day to go meet our guru, I was full of excitement and as well nervous.  I had to sit in the child's room, my sister and brother were allowed to go where all the adults sit.  I sat with one of our family friends she could not go in because had to take care of her baby so mum told me to stay with her. Finally our guru came, he gave us his blessings, it was really good, we got to ask him questions, I did not because I was shy.

Coming back to Hastings
On Sunday morning we had to pack up and leave because we were coming back to Hastings. We shopped on Friday and Saturday. I had a fun week in Auckland. 
The End






6 comments:

  1. Thank you Livy for sharing with us your trip to Auckland. I really enjoyed our chat this morning and enjoyed learning a little bit about your culture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Livy I like how you have put chapters in your story. I like how you have put in punchewashon in this story. I just want to know what is the photo for?. keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sienna. Thanks for the feed back. The person In the photo is our guru

      Delete
  3. Great job livy sounds like you had a great time in auckland. Was that your first time going? The only time I have seen a two story hotel was in taupo. Great information Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete