Monday, May 18, 2015

Week 5: 10 Facts About Me


10 Facts About Me


1. My full name is Latisha Livy Klair.
2. I am 9 years old.
3. My birthday is on April 28.
4. I was born in 2006. 
5. I have a older brother and sister and I am 
    the little one in my family.
6. My top 3 favorite books are:
    The Twits, Wonder and Harry Potter. 
7. My favorite food to eat is Nachos and Pizza
8. I love to read books, and to watch new               hairstyle videos on YouTube.
9. My favorite subject's are Reading,Writing,Art.
10. My favorite sports are cricket and soccer. 




11 comments:

  1. I loved the book Wonder as well. It is a really great story about a young boy who is different but very kind and thoughtful of others. I'm pleased you love to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Miller. Thanks for your comment and I really like the book wonder and I have also got the new wonder book with the extra Julian chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Miller. Thanks for your comment and I really like the book wonder and I have also got the new wonder book with the extra Julian chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi livy I like the book the twits to love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the books twits to

      Delete
    2. I love the books twits to

      Delete
  5. Hi Livy I like the book The Twits is well, I would say the same thing Nachos and pizza is nice ah, I LIKE Art, Writing and Reading too. AWESOME Job Livy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you explained all about yourself. I have learnt some new and interesting facts about you that I never knew.

    ReplyDelete