Friday, May 1, 2015

Week 2: Pencil's Necklace


It was 2006 and Pencil was at the park. While Pencil was going down the slide she noticed that her necklace was not on her neck. 
"OH NO!!!!" cried Pencil. "Where is my necklace?" 
Pencil loved that necklace so much she could not ever lose it.
"Come on, time to go Pencil” said Pencil’s mum. 
"Okay", replied Pencil with a sad voice. 
Pencil did not tell her parents that she had lost her necklace otherwise they would be very angry. The next morning when Pencil woke up, she meet Elsa from Frozen. Frozen was Pencil’s favourite movie and she of course knew Elsa. 
“Hi Pencil” Elsa. 
“Hi Elsa”, replied Pencil. 
“What are you here for?" asked Pencil.
"I am here to help you find your necklace." said Elsa.
Pencil jumped up high because she was really happy. So when Pencil and Elsa reached to the park they start looking for Pencils necklace. 
“Look what I found” said Elsa to Pencil, “Is this your necklace?” 
"Yes, it is Elsa" Said Pencil
Then suddenly Elsa disappeared. 
“Oh” said Pencil. "I wanted to say thank you to Elsa for finding my necklace".
Elsa
Pencil

Pencil's Necklace

7 comments:

  1. Hi Livy, I liked how Pencil at the end was kind enough to want to thank Elsa for finding the necklace. That's our motto - treat others the way you would like to be treated. Keep up the great work Livy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Miller for your lovely comment.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mrs Miller for your lovely comment.

      Delete
  2. HA HA that story is really funny. I like how you put a pencil in the story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Livy great story I liked how you put a pencil in your GLORYUMPTIOUS story. I liked how you put in a little twist about pencil losing his necklace at the park, and it was at the Park. That is funny so this story happened when I was born.( I know it is not real because I haven't seen a walking pencil before. I liked how you put a lot of humour in your story AWESOME Job Livy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ruby and I was born in 2006 as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ruby and I was born in 2006 as well

    ReplyDelete