Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Week 4: The Summarising Strategy

The Summarising Strategy

In Room 12 we have been learning about the summarising strategy, so I'm going to tell you some facts. If you copy someones work which means like there own book or writing that is called plagiarism. 
First of all I'm going to tell you about Key Words.  
Key Words are just some words that help you make up a sentence. 
Here is an example - I wil give you some key words about Little Red Riding Hood.

Example: 

Key Words: Little Red Riding Hood, Big Bad Wolf, Grandma

When Little Red Riding Hood was going to her Grandma's house she met the Big Bad Wolf.

(The words in the blue are my key words that I used)



7 comments:

  1. Excellent explaining Livy, you have shown that you understand about the Summarising Strategy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Miller for your comment. This was a really fun and cool blog post to do :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mrs Miller for your comment. This was a really fun and cool blog post to do :)

      Delete
  2. Wow livy your fast at doing blog posts because I wouldn't be-able to do it that fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT working Livy I love how you got a picture of keep calm and use key words on it. Its really COOL how you did a example of it you used some of our sucesse crieta because you can under stand it. :)

    ReplyDelete