Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Why Chilldren Should Not Get Paid Pocket Money For Doing Jobs?

Children Shouldn’t Get Paid Pocket Money For Doing Jobs !

I have wrote a persuasive writing to show that "Children Should Not Get Paid Pocket Money For Doing Jobs. I have decided to share my 3 main reasons why "Children Should Not Get Paid Pocket Money For Doing Jobs, Is because I want to share my side of the argument and I want to persuade you to agree with me and think the same.

Introduction
I strongly believe that children should not get paid pocket money for doing jobs. Here are my 3 main reasons that support my argument.

Value For Money
Firstly, children need to learn the value of money and that money doesn’t grow on trees and that you need to earn money by doing hard work. When children get older and start earning money they will not learn how to save their money and they might spend it on frivolous things. Children will expect money all the time and think that money is a normal thing.


Family Values
Secondly, another important thing is Family Values.  It's unfair if parents have to give money to their children for doing everyday things like making their beds every day, washing the dishes, cleaning their room etc. Doing all those jobs are a part of being part of a family. If they get paid for doing everyday jobs children will not learn to do those things when they are older and no one will be there to pay them.


Children Are Not Responsible Enough
Lastly, I think that children are not responsible enough to take care of their own money. They might buy inappropriate things like R16 games etc. Children might get in trouble with matters of money with no parent supervision and also the parent might never find out what their child has bought with their own pocket money.

Conclusion
In my opinion, I believe that children should not get pocket money for doing jobs.  Parents, you should remember that you can't show your love to your children by giving them money.  You could spend quality time with your child\children if they have done all their jobs and have been good like going out for ice cream , having a bike ride together etc.  I hope you are persuaded and think the same as me.














6 comments:

  1. Great blog post Livy. I like how you stuck to your point that children should not pocket money.i like how you did firstly,secondly and thirdly because they are different sentence starters .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You So Much Jasmine !

      Delete
  2. Nice job Livy! You have done a great persuasive writing and you have added loads of detail in your writing. I also liked how you made your point that you think kids should not get pocket money. People with definitely agree with you because you are a great persuasive writer. Awesome persuasive writing Livy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for agreeing with me and all the nice stuff you have wrote !

      Delete
  3. Nice job Livy! I like how you deskied it very well and BOWD well Don!!!! and your writing was AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete