Thursday, November 5, 2015

Passion Blog - Nail Art With Steps

Do you remember when I did a passion blog and I told you that I had two passions and they were quite girly but they were hairstyles and nail art.   Mrs Miller is so kind that she gave everyone another chance to do a passion blog again, so thank you Mrs Miller.   Today I will be sharing my passion which is nail art - step by step.
  1. First step is to get an aqua green and paint it on your thumb and little finger which is of course is your last finger.
  2. Then for your second finger you need a nice pink, not that dark and not that light just perfect.
  3. For your middle finger and 3rd finger you need to paint it white, let it dry because we are going to put on some detail.
  4. For your thumb, last finger and second finger you need to get a thin nail polish brush and dip in black nail polish and put a little dot on your fingers that you are supposed to do
  5. For your middle finger and and 3rd finger that you have painted white you will need to do this leopard type of design, it will be hard, so practice on a piece of paper. 
  6. First on your middle finger you will need to put 5 green spots on the bottom and then kind of do brackets around them with black nail polish if you don't know what brackets are - here they are ( )
  7. Now for step 7, our last lucky step, on your 3rd finger do the exactly same but you just need to put 5 pink spots on your 3rd finger and brackets just like you did for your middle finger
Thanks for reading my blog, and If you try my nail art out, please tel me or comment down below. By the way I have tried this nail art and It was awesome and I was proud of myself :)
This is the nail art  we are trying to do :)

4 comments:

  1. This is very clever Livy, one day it would be neat if you did my nails...I love how you have explained it so carefully. Maybe one lunch hour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to paint you nails Mrs Miller thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great peice of writing you have given lots of information about how you do it KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Livy it me Jada. WOW that is all i can say is WOW. I would love to try this and i will show you. Keep you the good work.

    P.S. I have seen the nails you do their is know way I can do that, but I will try.

    Jada

    ReplyDelete