Thursday, September 24, 2015

It Makes Sense Poem

WALT entertain the audience
Success Criteria:
  1. I plan for the writing task
  2. I write sentences that make sense
  3. I have colour, taste, smell, look, sound and feel each on a new line.
  4. I use specific words in the poem.
  5. I attempt to write words I don’t know by using my sound/letter knowledge or a dictionary.
  6. I use commas, exclamation marks, capital letters and full stops correctly.
  7. I will present my poem on an A4 paper from the tote tray.  I need to think about making sure the reader will be able read my writing.




Sadness
The colour of Sadness is sky blue
It tastes like freshly baked cake
Sadness smells like bubblegum
It looks like her tears coming down her face
Sadness sounds like quiet
Sadness feels nice and gentle
Sadness makes me Sad

2 comments:

  1. wow Livy that poem blew me away
    I really like how you said
    the colour of sadness is sky blue that really put a pitcher in my head
    sadness feels nice a gentle
    well done Livy I really like your poem

    from Lake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star: I like the part were you say it tastes like a cake
    Star: I like the bit were you say that sadness is sky blue
    Wish: I don't think you need a wish

    ReplyDelete