Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Passion Blog Term 3 Week 10

This week Mrs Miller said that we can do our own choice passion blog and I was really excited about this to share what my passion is. Well my passion actually is quite girly - I have got two passions. 
Number one is making hairstyles and number two is doing nail art. But I actually like making hairstyles more so I will give you step by steps how to do a fishtail braid, this is my favorite hairstyle to do in the summer time.
  1. Number one is to put your hair into a high ponytail.
  2. Then put your hair into two sections.
  3. Now get the right piece and cross it over the left section.
  4. Then get the left piece and and cross it over the right section.
  5. Then get the right piece again and cross it over the left section. 
  6. Then get the left section and cross it over the right section.
  7. Keep on doing it when you want to stop and put your hair tie on.
  8. Its a really easy hairstyle but it looks really difficult
So now your fishtail braid is done,thanks if you comment:) 

2 comments:

  1. I always love the different styles you have with your hair, you take such good care of it. Well done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs Miller. That's just my passion I really like:)

    ReplyDelete