Friday, April 17, 2015

My Holidays

On the first week of the holidays my family and I went to go watch the new Sponge Bob movie called Sponge Out Of Water.  We also ate some popcorn, the movie was 2D.  I would rate the movie a 9\10.  After the movie we went shopping, but I bought nothing because I did not want anything. Then It was time for lunch, so we went to get some McDonalds, we took it home and ate It.
It was a really fun day.

In the last week of the holidays my family and I went to Napier.  First we went to this car place called Turners Auctions.  We stayed there for a quite long time. Then we went to the beach and took some pictures of our Car because we were going to sell it on Trade me. Then we went shopping and I bought some Loom Bands because I thought to make a Loom Band Flower.  So then we shopped and It was time for lunch, so we went to Pizza Hut and ate the pizza there.   Then we went home.


I had fabulous holidays. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Livy, Sounds like a good holiday to me, The sponge out of water movie sounds awesome I wont to see that movie, McDonals yum and the beach was the water cold? Have a nice holiday Livy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby,Well I actually forgot about writing in my Story that my dad let me only put my feet in the water and the water was freezing.
    Thanks For Your Comment

    ReplyDelete