Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Swimming Reflection

My Swimming Reflection
I learned how to…float on my back and turn to my front, first I learnt how to float on my back but I already knew how to float on my front.

Something I found challenging was…to swim all the way to the cone without stopping and breathing.

At the end of the year I would like to improve on…swimming all the way to the end of the pool and breathing to the side while I am swimming.

Mrs Miller, Mr Kenny or Mrs Lowe could help me by…Mr Kenny did a great job by helping me to swim and teaching me to breathe underwater.

The best part about swimming was…having a turn on the life jacket’s in the pool. Something I really liked about having the life jackets was it could make you float.

1 comment:

  1. you have been working HUD and you are a star

    ReplyDelete