Thursday, June 11, 2015

Week 8: My New Hairstyle!!



My New Hairstyle

On Sunday I got a new haircut. First I will be telling you how my old hair looked like. My old hair was not that fancy, it was really long and I really liked it long. So then I thought I need to cut my hair a little bit and make it really fancy. I went to the Hair shop and told them what I wanted and how I wanted them to cut my hair.  I really liked how they cut it. So what they did was they first cut a little bit of my hair from the bottom, it is still long and I love it. Then this is the part of my hair which I think is quite fancy. So they cut two long parts of my hair from the front and it looks really cool. Here are some photos of my new hairstyle.

1 comment:

  1. Great Work Livy! I really enjoy looking at your blog post that you have done. I like all of them. Also your hair looks really cool and fancy.

    ReplyDelete