Friday, June 10, 2016

Animal Enclosure Reflection

Livy
My Creature is:
A Chinchilla,

Some things I needed to consider about my creature:
Dirt because they have dust baths, Leaves because they eat them,
Toys made out of toilet paper rolls so they can go through them because that's their favourite, thing to do which is going through stuff  And i put that in there because they like to hide,
Trees because they climb on trees and they live in them,
Bed to sleep in
What I am pleased about:
I am pleased about that the dust bath  because it worked and I bought real dirt because I was not quite sure about bringing real dirt, because I thought that the dust bath would not work. I am also pleased about that I used my noticing mussell by looking where the stuff was on my plan because I liked everything about my plan.
What I have found tricky:
I found making the walls stay together with hot glue gun because they were really wiggly and  had to hold them for a quite long time but it was still a little wiggly and it was nice off Kalae to hold some walls for me.
What I would like to improve:
Next time rather then hot gluing the walls maybe tape the walls so they won’t be as wiggly.
Livy.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment